- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE DO IT?
When you interact with us, whether through our website or by communicating with us, we may collect the following information about you:• Information you provide to us: You may provide us with information about yourself when register on our website, place an order for products, fill out online forms (such as registration forms, contests and surveys), opt-in to receive our newsletters and special offers, participate in contests or promotions, interact on social networks with our site web, or when you communicate with us (by email, phone, messaging apps, social media, or other means). Depending on the data you provide, this information may include your name, address or location, phone number, and email address. email address, date of birth, gender, purchase information, purchase preferences, images and financial information (including personal and debit card details, although these are not processed by us, but by our payment processors). If you register an account on the Website, you may choose to provide us with your photo and username. You can also invite your friends to shop on our website (by email, Facebook or Twitter) with your CUFF EARRINGS account. In addition, we will let them know that we received their data from you, so we ask that you make sure you have your friends' permission before sharing their data with us, and that you only forward emails to people you know want to receive them.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In order to provide our services to you, including the ability to order and receive products through our website, manage your CUFF EARRINGS account, and optimize your experience, we must use your information in a number of ways. We also use this data for marketing and advertising purposes. When you have indicated to us that you wish to receive our marketing communications or when you have made a purchase using our services, both we and our partners will use your personal information (including your name, email address and address) to send you occasional updates, news and offers by email, postal mail or other means. We may use your data (including additional information received from our partners that we add to our existing customer data, as described below) to send you personalized messages. You can opt-out of our email marketing communications by changing your preferences in the section profile management of your CUFF EARRINGS account, by following the unsubscribe instructions in the promotional emails you receive or by completing this unsubscribe form.
o To monitor the quality of our customer support services: we collect your name, email address, password, phone number, addresses, your response to our SMS requests about the quality of service you have received, and your contact history with us (including telephone records of our conversations and conversations via email or other instant messaging applications). The legal basis is legitimate interest in running our business. o To administer, maintain and optimize our website and services: We collect information about your devices (such as your IP address and the type of device you use), cookie identifiers and navigation information. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in running our business. o To perform fraud and credit checks and determine if we can do business with you: we collect your name, email address, addresses, credit/debit card details, history navigation, purchase history, date of birth, gender, information about the behavior of cookies related to your devices (such as the IP address and the type of device you use), any type of identity document (such as a driver's license or other identification document) and any information accessible to the public (such as social media profiles or news). The legal basis is our legitimate interest in protecting CUFF EARRINGS and its clients against fraudulent activities and complying with legal obligations.
o To send you marketing communications and personalized offers: We collect your name, email address, phone number, addresses, date of birth, purchase history, browsing history and behavior, information from your devices, purchase preferences, identifiers of cookies, internal identifiers and country. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in electronic direct marketing of products and services similar to those you have purchased using our website, or, where applicable, your consent, including consent to send you special offers and campaigns promoted by CUFF EARRINGS in collaboration with exclusive partners. o To manage our loyalty programs: We collect your name, email address, phone number, addresses, date of birth, purchase history, browsing history and behavior, in-store interactions with products, information device name, purchase preferences, user ID, cookie IDs, country, level of spending, and assets. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in running our business and improving your shopping experience. o To offer you personalized recommendations and improve your experience: we collect your name, email address, phone number, addresses, date of birth, history purchase history and behavior, store interactions with products, device information, purchase preferences, user identifier, cookie identifiers, internal identifiers, country, level of spending and wealth. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in running our business and improving your shopping experience. o Carrying out studies, analyses, surveys and questionnaires on the use of our website: we collect your name, address, email address, information about your devices, demographic information (such as gender, country of residence, and household income), and the content of survey responses. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in running our business and improving our website and your user experience. o To advertise and target our products and services, both our own and those of our partners: we collect your email address, cookie identifiers and information from your devices. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in running our business.
To generate aggregate statistical reports: we use the history of your orders, making sure that the results of these reports do not identify you. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in running our business and improving our website.
- WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
To facilitate our services and the operation of the website, we work with various third parties. Accordingly, we may share your information with them in the following limited circumstances: Our partner brands from which you purchase products: We rely on a limited number of partners who provide the products you find on our website. Merchant Service Providers: To ensure To function properly, we rely on various third parties to provide us with services and products. We allow these companies to use your information only to the extent necessary to provide us with their services and products. Here are the types of vendors we work with:Advertising for marketing purposes: We may share your information with our advertising partners and social media platforms selected by you (including Facebook and Twitter, depending on which you use), as long as need that data to select and display relevant ads about our products and services, both to you and to others. Data Enrichment Providers: We may enrich, combine or merge the information we have about you with information from other sources, initially by sharing some of your personal data with selected business partners. These partners are in the United States. We do this to better understand your customer profile and interests, so that we can offer you special offers and specialized services.
Role of third parties in reviewing a business transaction: CUFF EARRINGS is always looking for new directions and opportunities for growth. This means that we may occasionally consider business transactions, such as mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, asset sales, etc. In this case, we may transfer your information to facilitate the evaluation and completion of such a transaction. If we buy or sell a business or asset, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets. Third parties who help us provide you with a style service: We are always looking for new interactive ways to enhance your shopping experience and offer you a personal style journey. only. We may rely on third-party service providers such as Stripe to do this. Compliance with Legal Requirements: At times, we may be required to cooperate with various regulators and law enforcement agencies in different countries, whether by legal obligation, court order, or any other legal proceeding. Although we defy such requirements to the extent possible, in some cases we may need to share your information with regulatory authorities or law enforcement agencies. When we consider it appropriate and provided that the law or a court order does not prevent us, we will try to inform you about these legal claims. Information aggregated with third parties: We can aggregate your data with that of other clients, creating a database that contains information about the use of our website, product purchases and other general aggregate data about our customers. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in understanding the use of our service and the demand for our product. Although this data set is aggregated and anonymous, meaning it cannot individually identify you, it provides value in terms of your use of our website and may be shared with selected third parties. These third parties may include providers of plug-ins or similar technologies to help measure traffic, our partners and other providers to enable better product storage, and our investors.
- TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
By using our website and services, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information will be processed in the United States. In order to provide our website and services, we may transfer and store the personal information we collect about you to destinations outside of the United States or the European Economic Area (EEA), primarily in the United States of America, as well as with one of our partners. or vendors we work with, as listed below: When we transfer personal information to CUFF EARRINGS outside of the EEA, which may be to the United States, Brazil, Russia, Japan, or mainland China, we rely on the standard contractual clauses of the Commission for the transfer of personal data to third countries. When we transfer personal information to one of our partners outside the EEA, to the extent that such transfer is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and the store from which the products come from your orders. When we transfer personal information to one of our service providers listed above, we rely on the adequacy of different measures, as indicated below:
We use cookie technology to collect information and store your online preferences. Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which allow the server to authenticate the browser's identity on each page. We use the following categories of cookies on our website: Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential because they enable you to navigate the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have requested, such as remembering your login credentials or the items in your shopping cart, would not be available. These cookies also tell us, through your behavior on our website, whether we can do business with you and protect CUFF EARRINGS and its customers against fraudulent activity. Analytical Cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information about how people use our website ( For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at, search for, or use our site, as well as to highlight areas where we can improve, such as navigation, shopping experience, and marketing campaigns). The data collected by these cookies never contains personal information and it will never be possible to establish your individual identity. They are also used to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. You can choose not to use these cookies through your browser settings. Functional Cookies: These cookies remember selections you have made, such as the country from which you visit our website, language, and search settings such as size, product color and style. Therefore, they can be used to offer you an experience more in line with your selections and make your visit more pleasant. The information collected by these cookies may be anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. You can disable cookies in your browser settings.
Targeting or advertising cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits and limited aggregated demographic data, with the aim of making advertising more relevant to you and based on your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. These cookies are usually provided by an ad network. They remember the websites you visit and this information is shared with related parties, such as advertisers. For example, we use third-party companies to serve you more personalized ads when you visit other websites. You can disable these cookies using your browser settings. You can withdraw your consent to these cookies at any time through the following options: Google Analytics cookies on all websites: visit the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics. Any other type of cookies: you can delete your cookies through your browser settings. Please note that even if you disable cookies, you will still receive online advertising. This means that the company(s) for which you have disabled this option will stop showing you ads tailored to your preferences and web usage habits. Therefore, you will see a large number of ads that are not related to you and your preferences.
The security of you and your personal information is very important to us. Therefore, we take steps to protect it, including: Using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to help encrypt the personal data you submit to us during the checkout process, including financial information such as credit card details or debit. Request a password to access your CUFF EARRINGS account on our website. Delete your credit or debit card details to prevent any fraudulent use of that card, such as the CVV number. Regularly monitor our servers and computer systems for detect and prevent vulnerabilities and possible attacks. However, despite these precautions, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to or through our website, and any transmission is done at your own risk. In particular, please be aware that if you voluntarily provide personal information online in an unsecured environment, such as a message board, shopping list, or chat area, that information may be collected and used by third parties outside of our control or the yours.
- HOW LONG DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We will keep the data you provide us for as long as you have a CUFF EARRINGS account with us and for as long as you have inquiries or complaints related to our services afterwards, in addition to any additional retention periods to which we are required under the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data, as explained below. After you have finished using our services, we may retain your information in aggregate and anonymous form.
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have certain rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you, which we will detail below. Some of them only apply in certain circumstances. We will also tell you how to exercise these rights. Please note that we may ask to verify your identity before responding to any request to exercise your rights, which may include asking you security questions to make sure it is you. If someone else is applying on your behalf, that person and/or organization will need to provide a valid authorization from you. We must respond to your request to exercise these rights without delay and within a period of one month, although this period may be extended up to an additional two months in certain circumstances. To exercise any of your rights, complete this affected person request form.• Access: You have the right to know if we are processing your personal data and, if so, to access the data we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and with whom we share it (such as the categories of personal information we share with companies for their use in direct marketing and the names and addresses of those companies). Keep in mind that in your CUFF EARRINGS account panel you can see your information, mainly your account details (such as name, email, phone number, date of birth), the addresses you use for billing and shipping, the history of your orders and your purchasing preferences. You can also request a copy of your information. If you request more than one copy of the data we hold about you, we may charge a reasonable administrative fee. We may not be able to provide you with certain personal data if that would interfere with other rights (for example, if that would lead us to disclose information about another person) or where other exceptions apply.
- Portability: You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic devices, and the right to request that we transfer that information to a third party. The copy of personal data will consist of the information that you have provided to us with your consent or in order to maintain our contract with you. If you want us to transfer this data to a third party, please make sure to specify this and note that we will only be able to do so if it is technically possible. We are not responsible for the security of that personal information or its treatment once it is received by a third party. In addition, we may refuse to provide you with certain information if it reveals information about third parties (for example, if it leads us to reveal information about someone else, such as our trade secrets or intellectual property). • Rectification: You have the right to correct any personal data we hold. about you and it's wrong. You can modify your personal information in the "My Account" section. Similarly, you can request the correction by email. Please note that in some cases we may ask you to explain in detail why you believe the data is incorrect or incomplete, in order to assess whether a correction is necessary. It is important that you also know that even if we conclude that your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you can exercise your right to limit our processing of the applicable data, as described below.
- Deletion: You can ask us to delete the personal data we hold about you in certain circumstances. These are the situations in which you can request that we stop processing and only store the personal data we hold about you:o When you consider that it is no longer necessary for us to continue to hold your personal data.o When we process your personal data based on your consent and you wish to withdraw that consent and there is no other legal basis for us to process it. o When we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest and you object to that processing. Please provide details of your reasons so that we can assess whether there is a best interest for us in retaining that information. o When you do not want us to use your personal data to send you promotions and special offers. o When you believe that we have processed your personal data unlawfully. Similarly, please note that you can exercise your right to limit our data processing while we are evaluating your deletion request. Please provide as much detail as possible in your request to help us determine if you have valid reasons to remove them. Please note that we may retain your personal data if there are valid legal grounds for doing so (for example, for the defense of legal claims or freedom of expression). We will inform you if that is the case. Where you have requested the deletion of the data we have made public and there is a reason to do so, we will take reasonable and necessary steps to require those who post or provide links to that data to also delete it.
- Restriction of processing for storage purposes only: You have the right to ask us to only process your personal data for storage purposes in certain circumstances. Please note that if we stop processing that data, we may use it again if there is a strong basis in data protection law that allows us to do so (for example, for the defense of legal claims or for the protection of another person). .The following are the cases in which you can request that we stop processing and only store the personal data we hold about you. When you believe that personal data is not correct for the period necessary to verify your claim. When we wish delete personal data because the process we perform is not legal, but you want us to retain that information for storage purposes. o When we wish to delete personal data because it is not necessary for our purposes, but you request that we store it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. o When you object to us processing your personal data based on our legitimate interest and you want us to stop processing it while we determine whether we have a legitimate interest in retaining it. • Objection: At any time, you have the right to object to the processing of your data to receive promotions and special offers, including when we create profiles for that purpose, and we will stop processing that data for those purposes. You can do this by changing your marketing preferences in your CUFF EARRINGS account, by selecting "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of any marketing email you receive, or by completing this unsubscribe form.
Please note that you will continue to receive emails related to orders you place on our website, as well as updates to our terms and privacy policies. You also have the right to object to the processing of your data by us. We will review your request in other circumstances, as described below: When we process your data (including where the processing is for profiling purposes) based on the legitimate interest of our related entities and you object to that processing. Please provide your reasons in detail so that we can determine whether it is in our best interest to continue processing that data, or whether we are required to do so due to legal action. In the same way, you can exercise your right to request that we stop processing your data while we determine our interests.• Withdrawal of consent: You can withdraw your consent at any time, modifying your marketing preferences in your CUFF EARRINGS account, unsubscribing from the bottom of any marketing email you receive.
- DOUBTS AND QUESTIONS
- UPDATES TO THIS POLICY